Aġenzija Żgħażagħ provides young people with the time and space to make friends, learn in new ways and develop their talents through our regional youth services and our extensive empowerment programme.
Through our interactive youth information service we provide information on services and opportunities for young people as well as listening to their views on issues that impact on their lives. Through Eurodesk, the European Youth Card and our participation in EU programmes, young people are offered the opportunity of exploring life, learning and work across Europe.
The service provided by Yioss are based on the European Youth Information Charter. It offers a drop in service to all young people between the ages of 13 and 30 and strives to use modern technologies in order to facilitate access. The service is free of charge.
YIOSS caters for all young people and works around your needs. What every the question start with us.
- provide reliable, accurate and understandable information;
- give access to different sources and channels of information;
- give an overview of the options and possibilities available on all relevant topics;
- help young people sift through the information overload they face today;
- ensure that young people are aware of all the rights and services available to them and how to access them;
- provide support in evaluating the obtained information and in identifying its quality;
- guide young people in reaching their own decisions and in finding the best options open to them;
- offer different channels of communication and dialogue in order to support young people in their search for information and knowledge;
- contribute to the media & information literacy of young people